Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:57 — 29.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Death Spa! Forget Killer Workout, or movies set in a gym with someone lurking in the shadows, behind a locker. No, Death Spa is unique in that it marries telekinesis and gym rat culture, truly a one-of-a-kind combo.
Tune into the show!
On this episode:
- Chasing the pump
- Social media and gym culture
- TikTok trends
- Being “natty” or working out naturally
- Telekinesis in horror movies
- Gym settings in horror movies
- The amazing Ken Foree
- From Beyond and neon cinematography
- 80s workout culture
- The film debut of a star of Fresh Prince of Bel Air